Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's an Orange...

You know life sometimes gets in your way, prohibits you from being who you are, who you want to be, where you currently are, or where u really wish to be. That has been me. My days have made me feel like a rat, running in circles on a large metal wheel. Not really feeling like I'm getting anywhere, just running in circles in place... over and over and over again.

Yes, there have been some bright spots. Some joyous moments. My kids are doing great. I got an awesome bonus from work. I moved out of my hell hole apartment into a beautiful big house. I finally met the man of my dreams. Who adores me, my kids and the Noah's ark that I have created.

But some days, I still feel that there is something missing. But what? What is it that could make me feel all that much more complete? Honestly, I have my health, which by the way was touch and go for awhile with the damn pneumonia and bronchitis and stupid ass colds that just wont let go. I have my children.. who have been doing marvelous. I have my new Man... who adores my big butt... my tummy w/the imperfections... my wild antics... he is so mellow compared to me.. we fit amazingly well together, and most importantly my kids really like him.
So the question is what?

Hmmmm... maybe it's time to stop thinking of whats missing, and start moving through life thinking that all's well. Nothing is missing, life is finally where it's suppose to be.

That's a novel concept huh?!

Peace

5 comments:

Loveless said...

i think that in every ones life some thing is missing,some more then others.
i also think that death mite be the thing that's missing.
i don't know if that a good thing or a bad thing,i guess it's just how you look at it.

Barney said...

Death is the natural course of things, once youve lived your life and have achieved all you want to achieve in life. Ending it prior is the cowards way out.

No, Death isnt whats missing for me. It's just finding my own inner contentment and accepting the things I have trouble accepting

Snowbrush said...

When you find the answer to what's missing when you've got everything you could reasonably want, let me know. I'll tell you this though, enjoy your health while you can. I sure didn't, and now mine is slipping away like feathers off a chicken during molting season, and I would give almost anything simply to escape the pain.

Misanthropissed said...

What's missing? I think it's more about what should be missing. Rape, murder, torture, greed. There's too much crap happening in the world that we can't fix no matter how hard we wish it to. You could go out of life's way to help one person, but there's always another billion left to help. Makes life sad.

Analú acessórios femininos said...

Hello cool your blog I am an artist if you want to order flowers just visit my blog and order send 'em everywhere .. hugs .. Helen of Brazil ...