Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh..the swirling smoke haze!!!

Day 23......

and still no smoking.. although I did lapse twice.. and that's because I had a drink or two..
and well..they kind of go hand in hand.. and all my friends smoke.. so it does make it a sticky situation..
however.. it killed my throat.. and I woke up the following morning w/one hell of a smoke hangover.. I felt like there was this HUGE smoke ball on my chest.

I am done smoking.. all in all, it has been pretty easy.. I still get the urge from time to time, but if I really think about it, my chest starts to feel heavy and I have trouble breathing.
I can almost walk up 3 flights of stairs w/out getting completely winded.

It's amazing... really really amazing... food actually tastes' different.. I never realized how salty some lunch meats and cheese's are.. and I cant get enough water.

Im not as bitchy... one friend told me that I am actually nicer now.. (WTF?) reason being, is because when I smoked, I didnt care what I said, how I said it, or who I ticked off... but since quitting smoking.. I am more careful now, because I can feel the little red demon floating around inside me waiting to be released.. and I wont allow the monster out!!! LMAO..

Thanks for the support everyone.. and yes..Im still employed.. amazingly enough, even after ripping my co-workers and my boss new asses!!! Cigarettes..nasty little drugs.. it was easier to kick my drug habits in high school!!! LOL..

TTFN!!!
Peace
Me

No comments: