Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Riding the boat of depression

You ever sit back and wonder where you went wrong? If you would of made other choices thru your stepping stones of becoming an adult, would things of turned out any differently?
would it of made a difference not to turn left in the road of life, and to kep going on the straight and narrow?

would I be a different person? would I be more successful? would I be happier?
If I would of finished college would my job profession be more satisfying? Or would I have gotten bored with that too? would I have had my babies? Would I still have the same life long friends that I do now? Or would I have a whole new set of friends?
Would I be married?

Am I truly unhappy with my lot in life? I mean obviously this is the road that the higher powers that be had intended for me? But seriously, could those higher powers of at least added a little something to my road? Or, is that something else still yet to come?

Yes, Im depressed, I will eventually snap out of it.. there is just so much going on right now, and I just feel so out of control... I need to put things into order & perspective and just move forward... it will work out.. and I will make it all work out.. I just have to get to that point...

anyhow.. on to Wednesday Weirdness...

1. Would you rather be 3 inches taller, or 3 inches shorter than you already are?
Hmm.. since I am 5'9.. I suppose 3 inches shorter.. just to see what it's like, but I actually enjoy my height.. Im ok with it..

2. What are 3 words that could never be used to describe you?
Predictable....
Naive
Lazy

3. Have you ever eaten something at the grocery store while you were shopping, prior to buying it? yep... little things like grapes..although when the kidletts were little I would open a box of crackers and let them munch on thm.

Did you pay for it when you got to the check out line?
Hell yeah.. Im not a thief!!!

4. If you could have any 3 materialistic things in this world without paying a single cent for any of them, what would they be and why?
A house
A car
Quads

5. Have you ever fallen asleep or nodded off during sex before?
yes... usually when they guy just isnt that great..

6. What are 3 jobs you’d leave your current job for? If you don't have a current job, just list 3 jobs you would like to have.
I currently have a job..
but.. the three that I would do..
1) I really want to open up my own bar
2) I really want to open up some kind of teen entertainment spot
3) if I had the degree I would love to help at risk youths

7. Do you or have you ever answered the phone during sex?
yes, but it's to damn difficult to focus on the conversation..LOL...

Ok..Im done.. thanks for reading.. play along too..

buh bye

4 comments:

Weekends Off said...

Hey lady! Sorry to hear you're down in the dumps. You know, oregon mixed berry pancakes (without the berry) can solve a multitude of problems. I swear! And if that fails, there is always, always Ghiradelli double chocolate brownies.

And a ton of love, from me to you!

The Bizza said...

Unfortunately, I strongly empathize with your current state of angst.

I choose believe that we both have the power to change our respective paradigms. For both our sakes, I hope I'm right.

Weekends Off said...

Hi Barney!!!

Krystal said...

...hello...?