Thursday, April 26, 2007

What an ASS!!!

We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons,"
where: :) means a smile
:( is a frown.
Sometimes these are represented by :-) :-(
Well, how about some "A$$ICONS?" Here goes

(_!_) a regular a$$

(__!__) a fat a$$

(!) a tight a$$

(_*_) a sore a$$

{_!_} a swishy a$$

(_x_) kiss my a$$

(_X_) leave my a$$ alone

(_zzz_) a tired a$$

(_E=mc2_) a smart a$$

(_$_) Money coming out of his a$$

(_?_) Dumb A$$


hahahaha.. just wanted to share some of my ass with you..

2 comments:

Ozfemme said...

or you could combine them ...

for instance..(__________x__________)
KISS MY FAT (WHITE - required font colour change) ASS...


Apropos of nothing.. I have a stuffed donkey, (the one from Shrek)which my daughter gave to me, in my office. I love telling people to "stop looking at my ass" and "don't touch my ass" when they go near it. The donkey of course. Not my real ass.

Yeah, I know. Lame....

The Bizza said...

I must refrain from commenting on your sharing of your ass with me... I don't wanna get myself into trouble... uh-oh, too late!