So.. here they are.. and here I go..
- Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. :D
- I’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will then update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What is your happiest memory so far this year?
My happiest memory this year, there have been so many.. but most of them are trivial. then again, how can they be trivial if they made me happy? To pick one particular memory doesn't do justice to the others. So how can I choose just one? My kids I guess make me the happiest. Watching them succeed at things that they find difficult. So, I'm going to pick watching my son not step out of the batters box, and actually connecting w/that ball and hitting deep left field to make a home run. That was extremely exciting. Then the next (as they both run parrell) is watching my daughter do her first dance recital in front of 500 people. Two of my most fondest memories this year!
2. What are you addicted to?
I currently have two nasty vices. Smoking & coffee, although is coffee really a nasty vice? The smoking is slowly cutting down, but after all my other addictions in life that I have over come, I think I'm doing pretty damn good. I gave up meth, acid & pot, which were three of my most favorite forms of entertainment back when I was a teenager. But, I can honestly say that I have been clean and sober off the drugs now for hmmm... almost 15 yrs.. is that right, has it been truly that long.. ooohhh..YEAH ME!!! (sorry, just had to pat myself on the back there)
3. If you could take 2 personality traits you posses and change them in for 2 different traits, what would you change and why?
My Anger - I wish I could take my anger and turn it into serenity/contentment. I have dealt with anger issues since I was a just a wee one. As I grew older I would have black outs and hurt either myself, someone else, or break things. I went thru anger management when I was around 14, due to some home life issues and I did learn self-control. But there are days when I can feel the anger swirling inside of me. It takes everything I have to control myself. One of these days I'm so afraid of just snapping and letting loose. But, I haven't done that now in years (last time I ended up in juvi) every day is a new day and I keeping thanking the higher powers that be for that control.
Im really having a hard time w/the second trait, cuz it makes me realize who I truly am. So many things come to mind, my bitchiness, my self esteem, my bitterness...oooh.. that's the one.. my bitterness. Im a bitter person towards people who screw with me and whats mine. I wish I could take that bitterness and turn it into indifference. To allow it to be like water on a ducks back, just let it roll right off me and disappear. But I hold grudges to those to do me wrong or hurt my loves. I tend to get even one way or another, actually, I really do believe in Karma.. and I know some day, they will get theirs, and I have seen them get theirs, but I shouldnt be so ecstatic when it does happen.. Im evil.. I need to really find that happy medium!
4. You have free and unlimited access for 3 days to a private jet and money isn't an object, where are you going?
1) Sweden - My mother's family is originally from Sweden, they came over in the 1800s and settled in MN, my Great-Grandmother was disowned when my Great-Grandfather passed away. The story goes, that when he passed away, it was the way of the old, that if there was an unmarried brother, then he was to take over the family care of the one who was deceased. Well when my Great Uncle came to take my Great Grandmother home, she basically told him to go um.. well F himself .. so she was disowned along w/her 2 children... so I have a ton of family there and I would love to go and meet them
2) Egypt - my son is infatuated with the Pharaohs and Egypt and the tombs and temples. I think it would be an awesome trip to go explore all the ruins.
3) Money not being an object, I would like to travel the U.S. and attempt to help the homeless youth. From my own experiences I want to attempt in some form or fashion to help the youth to get off the streets, off the drugs and help them become successful in life.
5. What are 3 of the most important things to you in life currently?
1) My family - they are the world to me, w/out my children and my family I wouldn't be here.
2) My dog - I love that jumping little flea.. my daughter rescued her from an abusive home.. I feel a kinship w/the dog, she was an outcast and now she's loved and wanted.. I love animals more than most people..
3) My blogger buddies - I look forward every morning for the silliness, words of wisdom & insight. I feel that w/out the land of blogger so many people would be lost and would end up holding in what should be let out. So many would end up pulling the rifle out on top of the local Dairy Queen and taking pop shots at the double dipped chocolate cones that walk out the swinging doors. That's just not acceptable, we as a society really need to leave the double dipped chocolate cones alone..