Thursday, January 24, 2008

Insane Asylum ramblings

It's sad, when you sit back and start analyzing your life.... Im 35 yrs old.. and I feel like I have accomplished none of the things in life that I would of like to of accomplished by now.
Yet, I have overcome so much in my life, that in a sense, I have over come so much.
I kicked drugs...
I finished school..
Got off the streets...
Have a great job (even if Im not impressed w/it at the moment)
I have 2 beautiful children.. when I was told at 16 that I would never carry a child to term

So why is it, that I am so unhappy with my situation?

******subject change******

2/8/08 - Im going to a Bi-gathering at a alternative lifestyle home. Hell, Im not sure exactly what you wanna call it. However, Im really excited.. oh oh.. it's a swinger party gathering place. I guess that's what you call it. So anyhow, this Friday they are having new couples night.. but I found out to late, so Im unable to attend.. but on the 8th, it's Bi female night.. and since that's what I want to explore.. Im going!!!!! I just hope that guys are invited too.. cuz Im NOT going by myself. Besides...I think he would get a total kick outta watching a couple girls go at each other.. LOL - and I think it would be a turn on, having him watch me and someone else playing around with each other.. cuz well that's the type of thing he's into..

That damn man is a drug.. I swear, I have tried and tried to brk it off w/him.
But, something draws me back to him. I dont know what exactly it is.. but something just keeps me coming back for more... the sex is FABULOUS.. but there's other things too.. I dont know... because I probably really should move on.. but he is helping me to explore things that I really am curious about.. then again.. I could end up in a shit load of trouble too..
gotta think on that...

And that's all I got..
Nothing else..

Im out
Peace

6 comments:

Krystal said...

...I miss sex...

April said...

A good man is a wonderful addiction and a powerful high. And there are those rare few that get under our skin and bring us to heights we never imagined when we thought of finding our prince. Just make sure he is good for you in other ways, treats you with respect, adores the ground you walk on, and then everything is ok. Keep us posted on how the party goes for you, oh hell, just give us the address--see ya there!!

The Bizza said...

I just turned 35... so I guess misery loves company?

As for the bi-gathering... I'm dying to know the results of your outing.

Oh, and if you feel you need company, shoot me an email ahead of time. Bookie and I don't mind sitting with you at the back of the bus.

Krystal said...

35...please...I turn 37 in 22 days...

Brian Hughes said...

"Im going to a Bi-gathering at a alternative lifestyle home. Hell, Im not sure exactly what you wanna call it."

A big lesbian piss up. (Sounds good to me.) Is it a 'bring your own bottle' party?

Krystal said...

Uuuuuuhhhhh...where'd you go?