Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I do apologize

Not that anyone else reads this.. but I do apologize for just leaving like that.. wow.. its been awhile...

Same ol' drama same ol' day in the life of Me

W is still here, R is poking around again.

Work is a pain in the arse

The kids are alive and well

Ive been sicker than a dog the last week, but still able to make it into work every day

My 33rd birthday is coming up.. and Im kind of dreading it

I havent gotten laid in almost a month.. and Im not a happy person to be around

Im still loosing weight though, so thats a plus.. of course guess it helps if I eat

Im about ready to go buy a new B.O.B maybe that will make me somewhat happier, with no chances of catching anything

oh yeah.. alls well!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey!!! thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!! I am going to catch up on your posts!!!! I am glad u been reading my blog!! i wish I would have known sooner so I could have ben readen yours!!! have a great day!!