Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More Info

Ok... I figured I would provide a little bit more info on me....

I grew up in a basic normal family, I guess, Mom/Dad, 2 brothers, my Grandfather (my dad's dad) and my Grandmother (my mom's mom) all lived w/us.
My Grandfather pass on my birthday, the day I turne 8. So I have that lovely memory every year. And my Grandmother passed when I was 17, from Alzheimers. sad sad sad.. me and grammy were very close.
Anyhow... my parents seperated when I was like 12, I was given the choice to move w/my mother to California, or stay in Washington w/my father...hmmm...lets think about this, Im gonna stay in WA where all my friends are, duh!!!
So..I stayed, and discovered some extra curricular activities w/my friends, such as a little Mary Jane... which went into some drinking, into some crystal meth, into acid, into lets party all the time oh this is fun, fuck life, and lets just become a drug addict and oh while Im at it.. I think I should leave home at 14 and live on the streets... no wait... I should go home, so off and on the streets for a few years. Then at 16, I tried to clean up a little bit, was home, got a job, was going to school.. and then I met J... 23 yrs old, no responsibilities, and he had the hook up's. Lets quit school, fuck the job, and go live w/J on the streets and become more of an addict. Aww yeah... life was great.. me J and my friend S and her man JR, lets go party by the lake, get fucking wasted and oh crap..there's the police, they call my father, who says throw her in jail I dont want her around my house, so the cops call S's mom.. who worked for the County Sherriff's office, who offers to come pick us up (mind you we were drunk off our asses and/or higher than kites, dont remember which..) she picks us up, drops us off at her house, we say fuck you all.. and have J & JR pick us up, and we are on the run... head to Eastern WA, to stay w/S's father who um.. well didnt recieve us well, so lets live in the car.. sounds like fun huh!!! did that for a few months, then S&JR hitchhike home, and J & I and another couple who we befriended, decide to steal a car and head to San Diego.... what a ride, what a trip... and OMG we didnt get caught.. until me and my stupid wisdom, lets stop at my Aunties house to get some $$$...
Isnt this boring shit??? Anyhow..long story short.. I stay at my Aunties, who passes me off on my cousin, J , S & JR leave... and Im stuck in LA.. (by the way... hated it) so I hitchhike back to WA...
I hooked up with an outreach program, just shy of my 17th birthday.. and let me tell you, they turned my shit around. Job training, college, off the dope, back on my feet, back in w/the family and all's getting hella better...
Had my wee ones.. and WOW..theres so much more.. but I dont wanna bore you right outta the gate.. stay tuned.. I left ALOT out!!

Later

No comments: