Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!!! To.......

It's my birthday tomorrow..
It's my birthday tomorrow..
another year older.. but am I any wiser?
Sure I am.. hey... it's my birthday.. and if I wanna be wiser
then so be it!!!

I got into work.. and my cube is all decorated..
confetti, streamer, birthday signs...
the one that cracks me up..

Life is not passing you by.. it's trying to run you over!
LOL.. love it..

I have to vases' of roses... I love roses's.. and I never get rose's..
I got Pot o Gold chocolates..
Homemade Blackberry wine..
and...the whole dept made a huge breakfast spread..
French toast, sausage, eggs, fruit, bacon, potatoes
makin's for breakfast burritos
chocolate milk, oj, apple juice

They like me..
they really like me!!!!

Sometimes you wonder..
if your liked..
I think I am..

Peace

3 comments:

Weekends Off said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Barney said...

Thank you much...
It was a good b-day...

I will post about my birthday night.. LOL..

Weekends Off said...

I am looking forward to that Oh and sorry to leave you hanging on my story, I posted some more this afternoon. I'm not quite sure where to stop LOL...