Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Random thoughts

Do you ever wonder, what you would change if you could go back in time and change some of the things that you had done?

Wow, I have made so many mistakes and have so many transgressions that I should be ashamed of. But seriously... Would I change any of it? Who would I be today if I had not dropped out of school? If I had not left home at 14? If I had not seen and done some of the unnecessary evils that I committed through out those adolescent teen years?
Would I still be who I am?
Then again, exactly who am I?
Do I even know who I am?
Do you know who you are?
Seriously sit down and think about it, how do you view yourself?
How do others view you?
I like to think Im fair/compassionate/kind/caring/sincere/funny/smart
a non-bullshitter I guess.
I live according to the rules that I have made up out of my own life, I don't break the law, unless I feel its absolutely necessary (well except for my lead foot when I drive)
I don't steal/don't commit any heinous acts upon others.

Im a good person. Im a beautiful person inside and out
so over all.. its a good thing that Im me
and that all the things Ive done through out my life has made me who I am today.
I may not be all that book smart, but sometimes you will get farther in life having "street" knowledge, than book knowledge.

Whats your thoughts?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I would change so much. I think t is better to have street knowledge and common sense that be book smart, personally!

Barney said...

But, if you wee to change so much that you have done, would you still be who u are today? Probably not.

But I agree, street smarts is better than book smarts